Terms and Conditions of Booking
- Tickets for the Goddess Conference are non-refundable – if the ‘in-person’ Conference cannot go ahead for any reason,
- this ticket will automatically transfer to the online Conference ticket.
- This ticket may only be used by the person named when the ticket was bought, or by the person named when ticket transferred by written agreement with the Goddess Conference (please contact us directly with this information if you have managed to sell/gift your ticket on to another person).
- Bring a copy of this ticket (on a screen or printed) with you to the conference registration desk.
- Purchasing a ticket signifies your understanding and agreement to these conditions.
- Your booking will not be confirmed until the funds have been cleared in our account. This may take us a few days to verify.
- A ticket will be emailed to you in good time before the conference. You will need to bring a copy of this ticket with you to the conference. We will not post paper tickets.
- Please note that the Conference fees do not include accommodation, food or fringe events.
- Please note that some of the Conference events are to be video recorded.
- Please note that we do not issue refunds. You can however sell your ticket on to a new participant, if you let us know so we can issue an updated ticket for them.
- We are unable to accept responsibility for accidents that occur while Conferees are out walking in the landscape. Please make your own insurance arrangements if you should require them.