Elayne Kalila Doughty
Elayne Kalila Doughty, MA, MFT, has been on a path of passionate service for the past twenty years, inspiring women around the world to unleash their leadership gifts and step into their full potential. She specializes in helping women tap into their deepest wisdom, enabling them to harness their own transformational power to be more effective and whole in every aspect of their lives. She is passionate about opening the ancient mysteries of the Divine Feminine into our very modern-day lives so women can all step more fully into serving from a place of love, presence and purpose.
She is the founder of the Priestess Presence Temple a sisterhood of over 85.000 women around the world, and the Red Podcast: A Place for Bold Inspired, Outrageously Courageous & Just a Tad Bit Naughty Women Leaders To Gather… to talk about all the things that are most important in our lives! She is also on the faculty of The Shift Network where she teaches on the Magdalene.
To be annouced
The Ancient Myrrhophores: Sacred Holy Oil Bearers
Enter the Gateway of Death & Rebirth
A Day-Long, In-Person or Online Temple
Who are the Myrrhophores?
During this day-long temple, you’ll meet the Ancient Myrrhophores–a 3,000 year-old secret sect of anointing priestesses.
This ancient lineage of priestesses are believed to have initiated the Magdalene as a scent priestess within the Order of the Rose.
It’s the sacred holy oils that have been used throughout history to aid in times of loss, transition, and deep upheaval.
Explore more about this rich, lineage wisdom and how to bring it into your modern lives.
Learn about the sacred art of the anointing priestesses and how to bring this into your modern day life as a skill to bear witness to the great shifts and changes in our world.
Scent & touch, when offered in the sacred art of anointing, are two of the most powerful sensory medicines…
They open us to the wisdom of our soul, while keeping us grounded in the here and now.
The Myrrhophores knew this.
All scent priestesses know this.
So, we call upon all of our allies, including all sacred practices, that can help us awaken our spiritual vision, through the sensory gateway of our physical and etheric body–via holy touch and sacred scent.
This catalysing, in-person temple experience is for you if you’re ready to…
- Embrace the Death Maiden as one face of the Magdalene that lives within you
- Learn the art of self-blessing
- Stand at the portal between life, death, and rebirth–enter a sacred anointing ritual to come completion with what’s “done” in your life
- Be held in the sacred arms of the Death Maiden as you release & trust, entering the womb-tomb of Her embrace
- Invoke many diverse lineages of priestesses throughout time
- Call forward the Sisterhood of the Rose
- Explore the connection between Mary Magdalene & the Myrrhophores
- Learn the potent “herstory” of 5 sacred passage oils: Myrrh, Spikenard, Frankincense, Cedarwood, Red Rose