The final programme for the Goddess Conference is now available – you can download it here. We recommend checking this before you make your booking.
Bookings and Fees
please read carefully
Take part in the whole Conference or attend individual events.
Full SIX day Conference tickets include entrance to ALL ceremonies, talks, workshops, pilgrimages, events, etc, held during the Goddess Conference from Tuesday 1st August until Sunday 6th August 2017, including Saturday evening’s Gala Masque & Finger Buffet.
- Fringe events, accommodation and food are not included in your Conference ticket.
- Full fees help pay for Rhiannon bursary ticket holders.
- Prices are in Pound Sterling only, please check your exchange rate. WE ADVISE BOOKING EARLY, WHILE $/€ EXCHANGE RATES ARE LOW!
- Bookings and payments can be made online by Paypal, or in cash, by cheque or online banking. Credit card bookings only via Paypal on our website.
- A 50% deposit secures your place at all events.
Full SIX day Conference booking fees INCLUDING SATURDAY EVENING’S GALA MASQUE are as follows:
Bridie – EarlyBird Goddess booking paid up to and including 20th March 2017 – £330
Artha – Booking paid from 21st March 2107 up to and including 20th June 2017 – £360
Domnu – Bookings paid from 21st June 2017 – £390
Rhiannon – Bursaries available for single unwaged parents, unemployed, disabled, students, pensioners – £250. We want everyone who wants to come to the Conference to be able to. Please apply in writing with evidence.
Melissa – Work in exchange for your ticket. Energy, reliability, enthusiasm and commitment sought. Apply early to our Queen Bee Amanda Baker. A refundable deposit of £50 is required to secure your place.
Kernel – Young people 8-18 years – £180. More than one child, apply for discount. 7 years and under come free.
Lunchtime Storytelling in the Assembly Rooms – Wed/Thur/Fri/Sat – £10
Single morning talks – £12 each.
Workshop Tickets – Thursday 1.5hr workshops £15 each or £25 for two; Wednesday 2.5hr workshops and and Saturday 2hr workshop £25
Full Day tickets (morning, afternoon & evening included) – Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday £75; Thursday/Saturday £90 (including performance evening on Thursday & Gala Masque on Saturday); Sunday (not evening) £50.
Morning/Afternoon tickets Tuesday to Sunday pm – £30
Evening tickets – Tuesday (opening ceremony) – Thursday (performance evening) – Friday (Embodiment) – £30
Saturday Evening – Gorgeous Goddess Gala Masque and light Vegetarian Finger Buffet with wine, soft drinks and great music from Carolyn Hillyer, Nigel Shaw and band – £35 (note that Masque tickets are included with the main Conference tickets).
On the Fringe events payable in advance:
- Saturday 29th July – ALASTAIR NEWING: Stories of the Ancestors – a Day Tour to Avebury and Surroundings – £60 (including transport)
- Saturday 29th July – BECKY JOHANSSON: Rhiannon’s Blessings and Yoni Steam Workshop – £25
- Sunday 30th July – CAROLYN HILLYER * THE WORLD CAULDRON: Clans and Keepers of the Thrumming Bowl – £50
- Sunday 30th July – THE MOTHERS OF THE NEW TIME: Dancing at the Edge of the World – £50
- Sunday 30th July – EVENING CONCERT with JULIE FELIX: £15
- Monday 31st July – ANIQUE RADIANT HEART & BILWARA LEE: Australian Aboriginal Dreaming and the Goddess – £50
- Monday 31st July – JANE MEREDITH: Aspecting the Goddess- £50
- Monday 31st July – EVENING CONCERT with HELOISE PILKINGTON – £15
- Sunday 6th August – EVENING CONCERT with ANIQUE RADIANT HEART – £15
The Goddess Conference no longer produces paper or printable tickets – they are unnecessary, and their production is damaging to the environment. Instead you will receive a booking number, by email, post or text (UK phones only). If you book online you will receive by email a print out of the events you have booked, but this won’t need to be printed, we will do any necessary production of booking lists. If you book by post we can either email your booking information or send it by post.
Book Online: Select your tickets, make your payment online by paypal or online banking. Your booking information will be emailed to you once payment has cleared.
OR: Print and fill out the offline booking form, ticking off all Conference and Fringe events you wish to participate in. Make your cheque in UK £ sterling payable to The Goddess Conference and return to the office address: The Goddess Conference, 2-4 High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset, BA6 9DU, Great Britain. Please note that this is NOT the address of the bank account. Tel +44 (0)7948 079671
Alternatively, you can fill out the offline booking form OR online registration form & pay by online banking.
You must fill in a booking form, so we know who you are and what you have booked.
Pay into our account: The Goddess Conference, Lloyds Bank, Sort Code 30-98-97, Account number: 44633768. In some countries you may also need these numbers to make a direct banking payment:
IBAN GB85 LOYD 3098 9744 6337 68
In addition: Our online booking system doesn’t have a payment gateway with TransferWise, but we have noted that people in Europe who use this service appear to pay less in fees than through their own banks. You can also use the service to transfer money from the USA and elsewhere. However, we have no relationship with this company and have to add a disclaimer – please use your own judgement when deciding to pay by this method. If you decide to do so, please use the “cheque” method of checking out when you book, and contact us so that we know what kind of payment to expect.
As always, contact us if you need help.
PLEASE NOTE: The Conference does not give refunds: You can however sell your ticket on to a new participant, if you let us know.
Accommodation & Food: Conference fees do not include accommodation or food. You can find an accommodation list on our website (in the Information menu). We advise you to book your accommodation early as other events take place in Glastonbury at the same time. The Town Hall Cafe offers lovely vegetarian food, cakes and drinks!